Friday, July 23, 2010

Texting while...

Texting while walking, texting while talking and texting while driving. Three of my latest pet peeves (though I am guilt of texting while talking, that's for your Husband).

Yesterday I had an outting out of the City that had me doing ALOT of driving. I noticed the majority of drives in the Left lane going slow where texting or talking on their cell phones, which is illegal and most importantly unsafe.

I thought Oprah and her "no texting pledge" was a little out of control. It is not. I get it and so should all those other drives on the NJ Turnpike and PA Turnpike. I was really in shock. There were lots of cars going below the legal speed limit in the passing lane completely oblivious to what was happening around them.

I do not text when I drive, I do not text when I walk, and I do not like green eggs and ham.

1 comment: