Monday, June 28, 2010

Coffee Lady you have a monopoly on me....

Dear Coffee Lady,

I have tweeted how I love the way you mix the coffee, milk, sugar and ice. I have become addicted to your ice coffees. It used to be a treat to get you when it was super hot out and now I look forward to you every day on my way to work. My weekend ice coffee is never as good as yours, don't feel like I am betraying you. I always come back.

Today on my way to work I was salivating at the thought of the ice coffee, particularly because it felt like 90 degrees at 8:30am. I debated about picking up my ice coffee by my old coffee guy on 87th and Broadway but thought I would 1) finish the entire drink and/or 2) the ice would melt.

So this morning on my walk to work I searched for alternate coffee stops along my way. There was 1 Starbucks outside of the subway but I am not a fan of "fourbucks" as I call it. The Mud Truck was no where to be seen. There was nothing between Christopher Street and Washington Square North.

Tomorrow I will have to mix up my route to see what else is out there. I am just becoming too dependent on you (Coffee Lady).

Be well,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment