Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snapping and Sending

I'm taking my own advice...Snapping it and sending it.

My 21 month old now takes a 16-week art class. Fun fun, yes. Every week the class makes a different art project, which we bring home and sits in a pile.  As I am no fan of piles, and I'm sure this is just the start of his budding art projects, I recommend to my clients to snap a picture of an item in a collection and then make a photo book of the collection. Whether it be childhood stuffed animals, stamps, coin, sweaters etc.

In this case, I have started snapping a picture of the front and back sides of the little one's art project. At the end of the art semester I will upload the pictures and make and order a photo book online of his masterpieces. 

Where do the originals go? Well if you are related to me, watch your mailbox because a DPF original will be coming your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment